BLAZE DRESS CODE
Guests attire can enhance or lessen the experience of others. Please adhere to the following attire expectations when dining with us. Our security and management reserve the right to refuse admittance to any guest.
DRESS TO IMPRESS
- Hats are allowed but they must be worn in a conventional manner. No hats to the back or side.
- We DO NOT allow bandanas, durags, bonnets, or hoods to be worn, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For men we do not allow sleeveless shirts.
- No offensive prints or wording can be displayed on clothing.
- We DO NOT allow rubber slides, furry slides, or flip flops, even if they are designer.
- We do allow women to wear sandals.
We present a sophisticated yet causal family oriented environment.